Sunday, March 4, 2007

Rats live on no evil star

Rail at a liar.
Name no one man.
Snug & raw was I ere I saw war & guns.
No lemons, no melon.
Stiff, O dairy-man, in a myriad of fits.
Too far, Edna, we wander afoot.
Draw pupil’s lip upward.

Emil asleep, Hannah peels a lime.
I roamed under it as a tired, nude Maori.
No sot nor Ottawa law at Toronto, son.
Desserts I desire not, so long no lost one rise distressed.
Paget saw an Irish tooth, Sir, in a waste gap.
Trash? Even interpret Nineveh’s art.
Dog as a devil deified lived as a god.

Stop, Syrian, I start at rats in airy spots.
No, it is opposed; art sees trade’s opposition.
Eureka! Till I pull up ill I take rue.
Wonders in Italy: Latin is "red" now.
Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.
‘Tis Ivan, on a visit.

Egad! A base tone denotes a bad age.
Marge lets Norah see Sharon’s telegram.
Eva, can I stab bats in a cave?
No mists reign at Tangier, St. Simon!
Deer flee freedom in Oregon? No, Geronimo, deer feel freed.
"Do nine men interpret?" "Nine men," I nod.

-Franklin Rosemount (?)

No comments: