Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sky Ships Over River Rock






Up on the house of freezing, the house of freezing steel.
I made my mind up then to get me to the wheel
I made the cabin door, the pilot turned around
He said we're Venus bound.
- Cat Stevens


Earlier this year, I was hiking near Cashiers when I had an irresistable urge to point my camera skyward and snap the shutter, despite seeing nothing unusual.



Oddly enough, the resulting image (above) was filled with mysterious orbs. While visiting the very cool website, Sky Ships Over Cashiers, a short time later, I happened to find an explanation of the luminous circles. Rather than give you an inadequate paraphrase, I suggest you read the whole discussion of the phenomenon at:
http://skyshipsovercashiers.com/photos.htm

After studying the rest of the website, I began to recognize the connection between the appearance of Sky Ships over Cashiers and the development of the River Rock communities by Legasus. The timing of these events was not mere coincidence.





Perhaps the most valuable feature of the Sky Ships Over Cashiers is a series of messages that have been received since the Sky Ship sightings became so noticeable. Although River Rock and Legasus are not mentioned by name, it is apparent that they are the subject of many of these warnings. Take for instance, a transmission (to us) from "Your Sky Brothers" on September 10, 2008 which begins “We are not your enemy.” Immediately following that reassuring statement is the first River Rock reference:

Your enemy is the clan of old dynastic families that early on grabbed up the money and have never stopped stuffing it into their vaults.

Those of us who have lived in Jackson County for any length of time know exactly who Our Sky Brothers are talking about. It is so obvious that I don’t even need to name names.

Your enemy is the bevy of politicians who can be bought for a few coins and a song to do the bidding of those who lust for power and control.

Again, no explanation needed.

Your enemy is a multi-headed dragon that must be slaughtered so that kind and loving human beings will not be vaporized by the dragon’s breath.




There’s nothing obscure about this revelation. The dragon is River Rock and its multiple heads are Tuckasegee, Trout Creek, Summer Sail, Bear Pen, and Webster Creek.

As you read more of the messages, you’ll have no doubts about the connection I’m revealing here. For instance, a message dated September 6, 2008 explains the illogically oversized bridge being constructed on Grassy Creek:

Members of the powerful Dynastic Families…continue to amass fortunes and power for themselves without any concern or compassion for the masses of mankind upon whom they trample…

Those Dynastic Ones and those elitists in the tiers just beneath them have built elaborate and quite comfortable underground survival bunkers to which they plan to retreat after they have set fires to rid their world of the human locusts. When this is accomplished, it is their plan to start afresh without the annoying locusts.


As soon as the Grassy Creek bridge is completed, thereby allowing unimpeded retreat by the Dynastic Ones and their associated elitists, I would urge my fellow “annoying locusts” to be on a heightened state of alert…for fires.


"The Bridge to Nowhere"

I could go on, but I won’t. The meaning is clear.

Mysteries continue to emerge, however.

Just this week, an anonymous source sent me this photo of a strange metallic vessel (Sky Ship?) that had (reportedly) landed on the River Rock development.



I have no idea what it indicates or where it originated (although a message from September 4, 2008 suggests it may have originated from the Pleiades). It would be a misnomer to call it a UFO since it wasn’t seen while in flight (as far as I know), so I'll call it a UO (unidentified object). I would be curious to know if anyone else has seen this (huge) vessel in the sky or docked at other nearby sites. Perhaps someone has ridden in this craft? I'd love to hear more about it.

I suspect this “Sky Ship” (assuming that’s what it is) is very much like the “House of Freezing Steel” of which Cat Stevens sang many years ago:

I've flown the house of freezing, the house of freezing steel
And though my body's back I know it can't be real
'Cause I've been on that house without a guiding wheel
The house of freezing steel.




M51 Galaxy from Hubbell Telescope
.

1 comment:

Ignatz Mucklefutz said...

Keep your hands and feet inside the boat.